Certified. Iridescent Pearl Tricoat 2017 Chevrolet Malibu Premier FWD 9-Speed Automatic 2.0L 4-Cylinder DGI DOHC VVT Turbocharged Heated Leather Seats, **Accident Free CarFax History**, ** Bluetooth **, 19 Aluminum Wheels, Driver Confidence Package, Following Distance Indicator, Forward Collision Alert, Front & Rear Park Assist, Front & Rear Premium Floor Mats, Front Pedestrian Braking, IntelliBeam Automatic High-Beam Headlamps, Lane Keep Assist, Low-Speed Forward Automatic Braking, Power Tilt Sliding Sunroof, Premier Sun and Wheel Package, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, Side Blind Zone Alert w/Lane Change Alert, Universal Home Remote.
Recent Arrival! 22/33 City/Highway MPG
Chevrolet Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Transferable Warranty
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 72 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* 172 Point Inspection
* Vehicle History
* 24 months/24,000 miles (whichever comes first) CPO Scheduled Maintenance Plan and 3 days/150 miles (whichever comes first) Vehicle Exchange Program
* Roadside Assistance
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date
* 2017 IIHS Top Safety Pick with optional front crash prevention * 2017 KBB.com 10 Best Sedans Under $25,000 * 2017 KBB.com 10 Most Comfortable Cars Under $30,000 * 2017 KBB.com Best Family Sedans * 2017 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands
For your peace of mind we have included over 50 photos, for you to judge the condition yourself. As you do your comparison shopping, you will see Ganley Chevrolet offers some of the best values in the market. We will provide you a Carfax, Comprehensive Vehicle Inspection, and how we arrived at the price. We may not be the lowest, but if you want to know who is, we will show you that too. Call or Stop by Ganley Chevrolet to schedule a test drive today. Serving the Greater Cleveland Area. Out of town buyer's free pick-up at the airport. We can help arrange delivery right to your front door too!
* Spacious interior with tall-person-friendly front seats; sporty handling around turns; hybrid version is respectably quick to accelerate; strong brakes; responsive and intuitive 8-inch touchscreen interface with sharp graphics. Source: Edmunds